2007 m. lapkričio 29 d., ketvirtadienis

The person who has influenced me the most


The person who has influenced me the most is my grandmother.As a matter of fact ,she is my mothers's mother.

My grandmother is grey-haired,small,old woman.She has a kind face with brown eyes and pretty wrinkles.She is always smilling.That is her appearance but is not a prime reason ,why she is so authoritative for me.So why she is my authority?I can explain it.

Firstly,grandmother is good humored,even sacrificing person.She always helps a lame dog over a stile.Also,my granny is friendly and she is not warringat all,therefore,she has no problems with her neighbours and knisfolks.

Secondly, my grand mother is optimistic,she always looks on the bright side.Equally, I might say that she delights me ,because she periodically does kindness.For example,my granny contribute for housless people,feeds neighbours pets(because several neighbours do not take care of their pour animals).

What is more,when I am next to my grandma I feel cosily and relaxed.She has a beneficent aura.

I has learned from her all this things.I love my grandmother,because she is rose-coloured,sweet disposition and hersmile is beyond loveable and I hope that she will smile for world as long as it possible.

Komentarų nėra: