2008 m. gruodžio 3 d., trečiadienis

END-OF-ESP course self assesment

This two years of learning psychology in English have brought a lot of new skills for me,even it was quiet difficult course.
Writing
Before getting to university i hadn't know what is the summary and how to write it.After 3 terms of learning ESP i know how to write a summary,what are the main types of summary and the main rules of writing a summary.Sometimes I make grammar mistakes and i have a lack of words when i am writing a summary ,but i think i know basic rules how to write a summary so i think my skills in this sphere are on a normal level.
Writing ESP vocabulary tests
I think writing tests was the most easy and successful for me.I have good marks from tests so my achievements are in a high level.Despite that,vocabulary of ESP was really difficult and sometimes hard understandable.
Writing class dictations
I have not a great skills in writing class dictations.Sometimes o missing some some words,or write in a wrong spelling.But in my opinion now I have better skills of writing dictations than before ESP course.
Listening comprehension in class
At the begining of course I had some troubles with listening.I couldn't hear most of
exercises. Now I think my capacities are better.I can do all exercise without errors,sometimes I make spelling mistakes.
Listening to peer's power point presentation
It was the most interesting and enjoyable practice to listen to others presentations.I tried to listen carefully and enjoy presentations.I wasn't very active in asking questions after presentation,but I think I have learnt how to listen others talks.
Making power point presentations
It was long lasting task,because we had to find a lot of information about chosen themes,but in my opinion I managed to do this things and my skills are successful.
Speaking on ESP themes in class
In my point of view it I make the most achievements in this sphere,because I know a lot new words linked with my future profession ,also a lot of expressions,new themes to discuss.

Komentarų nėra: